Topic scan tool bin files

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 10 02:03:03 GMT 1999

At 05:53 PM 6/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>David , I somehow lost the post you sent outlining what type of EEC V info
>you were
>interested in so I will have to respond to this one. From what I can gather,
>you
>are interested in pretty much any EEC V stuff I can provide. That's O.K. but
>I have
>much more than anyone would care to read or I could type in one post, so
>what do
>you say to
>starting a series of posts? I could start with the basics, diagrams, pinouts
>and
>such, then try to get a little deeper as we go. Until I get as deep as I can
>go,
>which I'm sure will not
>be near far enough for the advanced Techies that frequent this group. But I
>will do
>the best I can. Some of the stuff I may have to send to you directly for
>reasons
>you can figure out, but then if you decide to "share" , it will be coming from
>someone else besides me. If you guys agree, I will start gathering stuff up
>tomorrow and try to start the postings as soon as I can.

Hi Bill,
No Problem!
Best to start with the basics and work up from there...  Basically I'm
looking for anything and everything on the EEC-V... I was really moving
with the GM ECM's and was re-programming my 95 lesabre sometimes 2-3 times
a day to try new things...  using the laptop to monitor it all while doing
it...  When I traded it in 2 weeks ago for the Explorer, I had upgraded
from 19lb/hr injectors to 30 lb/hr, gotten timing optimized, fuel
optimized, and had knocked over a second off the 0-60 times.... Looking to
be able to play with the EEC-V as much or more than the GM.
Thanks in advance,
Dave

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!