o2 sensor

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 10 02:36:41 GMT 1999

This is a low current bias voltage.  When the sensor warms up
it will produce more current and over ride it.  Provides a indication to
computer on 02 status and if can go closed loop.
Typical bias voltage slightly under 0.5 volts.  You can
check by disconnecting from O2  sensor and read voltage from wire.
Could be helpful for a meter  cal. check
alex