Fwd: Please help Jet Skis--By Voting Against Them in Time's Reader

A70Duster at aol.com A70Duster at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 19:05:04 GMT 1999

--part1_d3019b51.249165c4_boundary

Jet skis have engine too.....

--part1_d3019b51.249165c4_boundary

From: Jetman <jetman at jetski.com>
To: underground at jetski.com
Subject: Please help Jet Skis--By Voting Against Them in Time's Reader Pol
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:07:18 -0700
Return-Receipt-To: Jetman <jetman at jetski.com>

In this week's Time Magazine, they have a list of the "100 Worst Ideas
of
the Century."  Along with Prohibition, the Maginot Line, the Dalcon
Shield,
Spray on Hair and the Red Sox's sale of Babe Ruth to the Yankees - you
guessed it - THE JET SKI.

The internet site for Time has a page devoted to the list where visitors
can vote.  And yes, we are THE WORST IDEA OF THE CENTURY SO FAR!!!
The Jet Ski has the support as the worst idea of 43.36% of the 2223
voters.
The closest other "worst idea" is Prohibition - at only 4.18%.

I guess the environmentalist groups got a hold of the survey and
e-mailed
the site to their membership.  Time will probably do something on the
worst
idea, so it looks like more great press for us (even if there is a
disclaimer stating that it is an informal survey for the interest and
enjoyment of www.time.com users).

Here's what you can do to help:

1--go to www.time.com and vote.
2--We all should vote for one thing (to make it #1 instead of the Jet
Ski), and since I am an avid fan of beer, please vote for Prohibition.

Time Magazine site is at TIME.com. The exact poll is (or has been) at:
http://cgi.pathfinder.com/time/time100/worstideas2.html

Thanks for caring about our passion to RIDE FREE!

Jetman

--part1_d3019b51.249165c4_boundary--