efi project/1.7 Omni/VW

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 12 03:56:08 GMT 1999

Many of these used a transverse variation of the Carter BBS 2bbl
I worked on the Rabbit 1 bbl project which used a modified Carter TYF
with feedback.  The carbed engines were much more responsive than
and quicker off the line than CIS.  The CIS made about 15% more HP on dyno
mainly due to distribution.
alex