Embedded PC's and Dodge Trucks

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Sat Jun 12 18:58:58 GMT 1999

> 8 - 12bit A/d converters 100,000 samples a second and had a Int. just for that
> good board for PC project . With that resolution just feed O2 in and filter a

Yep :)

I'm busy pulling off all the Chrysler EFI crap off this spare 318 I
have, since the 318 I put in there was worse than the one with the tape
on the block... and of course, I'm slapping the carb on.  However, I've
already made a simple wiring harness from the old wiring on the truck,
to the different wiring on the engine (newer sensors), with taps for
op-amp buffers to something (PC maybe) to monitor everything, so I can
get a feel of what the chrysler sensors actually produce as an output,
based on what the engine is doing.

All that "AIR" stuff was complex to eliminate - one of the ex manifolds
had a "flue damper" in it.