61 Corvette TPI conversion

Dan Plaskett dynastydan at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 13 04:13:41 GMT 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BEB528.FFAD0140

Hey folks,

I started working on putting my harness together for the 61 vette.  I am =
using a 727 out of an 88 Cutlass so I was using the ECM connector =
diagram for the Corvette L98 off of the FTP site.  Two questions.  I =
thought I understood that all 727 pinouts were the same.  Is that true?  =
If so my connectors are different colors.  What is listed on the diagram =
as connector J-1 (I am assuming J1-J4 go from right to left) is blue not =
yellow or gray.  My J-2 is gray not red.  My J-3 is white instead of =
green and my J-4 is black instead of brown.  Do I need to get a ECM =
terminal end view for the Cutlass or can I just substitute my color =
connectors and assume the pinouts are the same?

Thanks for the assist.

Dan Plaskett

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BEB528.FFAD0140

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2014.210" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hey folks,<BR><BR>I started working on putting my =
harness=20
together for the 61 vette.&nbsp; I am using a 727 out of an 88 Cutlass =
so I was=20
using the ECM connector diagram for the Corvette L98 off of the FTP =
site.&nbsp;=20
Two questions.&nbsp; I thought I understood that all 727 pinouts were =
the=20
same.&nbsp; Is that true?&nbsp; If so my connectors are different =
colors.&nbsp;=20
What is listed on the diagram as connector J-1 (I am assuming J1-J4 go =
from=20
right to left) is blue not yellow or gray.&nbsp; My J-2 is gray not =
red.&nbsp;=20
My J-3 is white instead of green and my J-4 is black instead of =
brown.&nbsp; Do=20
I need to get a ECM terminal end view for the Cutlass or can I just =
substitute=20
my color connectors and assume the pinouts are the same?<BR><BR>Thanks =
for the=20
assist.<BR><BR>Dan Plaskett<BR><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BEB528.FFAD0140--