New List Member with A Question

Lawrence E. Mayfield mayfield at traveller.com
Sun Jun 13 12:49:21 GMT 1999

Hi, I am Larry Mayfield and I am building a Bonneville Salt Racer. The
engine in it is a dual turbo Ford 302. I do not have the induction system
completely figured out yet but I am leaning towards EEC-IV SFI as found on
'93 Mustang GT. But could I use the unit from a 4.6L Crown Victoria which
has the EDIS instead? Has anyone updated their 5.0L Ford to EDIS? I have to
modify a carb manifold with injector bungs to fit the car anyway so use of
a different EFI system wouldn't hurt much.

Any comments? Please reply off list so as to not bother the rest of the
members unless you think it would be interesting..

Thanks again,

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf at AOL.com
mayfield at traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)