Diacom files wanted.

Richard Wakeling kojab at ar.com.au
Mon Jun 14 22:13:22 GMT 1999

Hi all, And thinking of you Bruce.
	Can someone e-mail me some Diacom GDF files of a late GM vehicle that
uses MAF. I need both NA and FI. I am trying to familiarize my self with
what these graphs look like compared with a MAP system. What is the
calibration (GPS or LV8) used for MAF in the 8192 data string.
	I am using Diacom Version 2.85. Does any one know if there is a Diacom
version for the Australian V6 PCM ECCO Holden commodores?
	Almost forgot please can you give the VIN's with the GDF files as it
saves enormous time.

Cheers and thanks in advance
Richard