Buick V-6, was Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 15 01:25:54 GMT 1999

That's all VERY INTERESTING!

Thanks for the info!

One last tidbit I need,however, if'n ya don't mind?

What make, model, spec of turbo and turbine did ya use?

And where'd ya get it and fer how much??

Theselil details are what I'm interested in as well as the performance
of such said items!!

I was told that even if I ran TWIN t-1's that they wouldn't be enough
for the 440!

Whatcha think?  (remember, I'll be turnin 5,500 MAX rpm so that's the
limit of the flow, with maybe MAX 15 lb.s boost, naybe leave a tad bit
room for more at a later date, all this WITH a BIG OL intercooler or two
as well!)

And ALL on from regular to 115 octane depending on the boost used....

Thanks bunches!

Todd....!!