Will Chevy Mount to GMTH425 Toronado/Eldorado Transaxle?

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Jun 15 21:31:29 GMT 1999

> My question is whether a Chevy small block, or Chevy big block, or a
> Cadillac NorthStar engine will bolt up to this transmission bellhousing. I

Yess, Kennedy Advanced Adaptors in CA makes such an adaptor for the
TH425 transaxle, and its simply a 3/8" thick plate, since the inside
diameter of the bellhousing/block spacing is nearly identical.  You
could almost make one yourself if you are daring :)

The Northstar, well, I don't know, but the Chevy will fit.