Chev DOHC 3.4 V6

KD6JDJ at aol.com KD6JDJ at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 15:21:37 GMT 1999

  I need some 'timing' information on the intermediate shaft for the repair
of a Lumina engine 3.4 DOHC V6.
  I'm pretty sure that my questions are easy to answer, if you have any
experience with this engine.   What is driven from the intermediate shaft
that involves 'timing' ? The pulley on my engine has no timing mark. The
books all imply that a timing mark is needed to 'time' the crank to the cams .
  I offer my apologies to anyone offended by my posting this question on this
EFY site. I just havent found a site with the quality of thinking power that
I find here.

  Thanks
             Jerry    E-mail to   KD6JDJ at AOL.COM