Non-diy_efi, dyno help

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri Jun 18 14:21:38 GMT 1999

>From what I remember, and I believe I'm close to accurate...

There are only two known things that reduce inductance, none of which
are materials themselves, one is distance(i.e. space), the other is
another EMF(electro magnetic field)(This electromagnetic field
cancelation effect is used in the donut shaped electronics a lot)

In other words coating a metal with plastic will not hender the
inductance(Creation) of electricity... only space and/or another EMF...

Right?

So I must ask, from which principle are you deriving that a coated
stator reduces eddy currents(or feedback currents)?

Or am I just WAY off, and if so WHY am I way off....

Just wonderin.........

Later....

Todd....