Non-diy_efi, dyno help

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 18 17:57:11 GMT 1999

At 01:31 PM 6/18/99 -0400, you wrote:

>watch out for metal wrist matches eh?

Definitely... I had an old cheap seiko that would stop while I was in the
room, and after I left, I just tapped it and it started again...
A patient came in with a Rolex and refused to remove it... had her sign a
waiver that we weren't responsible for damages... it never moved again!

>cool, sounds like the same type of demo as the aluminum ring and an electro
>magnet ( you know the one where the ring floats)

Always used that to try to convince people I had magical powers...

>Sounds like a nice job, being able to play with big toys 8)

There's times I miss the toys...  Liquid Nitrogen and Liquid Helium are fun!
David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!