Todd's sure fire blower sale - Fred, will you be using the same

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Jun 18 21:52:29 GMT 1999

> The Blower itself, right off the diesel truck or wherever they come
> from(Will find out exactly where these come from) are $100.

Sold.

> Rebuild kits are $75.

Sold.

> 1.- The carb plate that bolts onto the 'top' of the blower(In your
> 'case' the SIDE of the blower, but you may not need a carb plate since
> you won't be runnin carbs, RIGHT?

Not necessary.  Easy to make one, out of 3/4" aluminum plate, and angle
the carb hole using a dremel to promote smooth airflow.  Made these
before.

> 2.- The intake manifold to bolt the blower to the engine, you may not
> need this either since you doin a funky setup... right?

Nope :)

> 3.- Pulleys(1 for crank, 1 for blower.

Need.

> 4.- Front plate for pulley setup on blower.

Need.

> Sounds like you may only need the front plat efor the pulleys and maybe
> the pulleys?  That should cover ya!!

Yep !

> Todd's Blower Service - You name it we'll blow it....

Don't say that too loud, the navy boys on the list might come rushing
over to your house :)

> That sounds a bit faggish, must work on the motto...

Most definately. :)

> Fred, would you be plannin on gettin a good ol belly button 6-71 or go
> all out and run the 8-71?

I'd like a 6-71 for my Buick engine, and a 8-71 for my Dodge B block.

> Not sure of the 8-71's are the even $100 as the 6-71's are, buddy said
> the 8-71's are REALLY HUGE!! About as big as a s.b. chev!

Actually, 6-71 for both would be fine.  RPMs not that high.

Let me know when I can order them :)