Todd's sure fire blower sale - Fred,

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Sun Jun 20 04:50:49 GMT 1999

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the info, very interesting...

However, ALL the Diesel trucks(18-wheelers, mack trucks, etc...) are ALL
using regular old Blowers in their Billion Mile vehicles, with no
problems, and they'vebeen doin it for YEARS....

Just how long HAVE Roots type blowers been around anyhow?...

Point being is that if ALL of the 18-wheelers believe that the way their
blowers are set up(Without the teflon seals on the tips of the lobes,
etc.) are good enough for millions upon billions of miles, WHY would you
wanna mess with that?

In other words, just how much more efficient would seals make a regular
old 6-71 huffer?  Just wonderin....

I'm thinkin that the seals or the like would make the blower as much
more  efficient as TOTAL SEAL rings make an engine....

Whatcha tink?

LATER....

Todd....