AMC 304 Fuel injection

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Mon Jun 21 04:28:32 GMT 1999

I installed Holley Pro-Jection 4Di on my 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer.  My
freeway mileage went from barely 10 to 14+ (>40% increase)  It starts
easier and has more power.  Also, hills don't bother it anymore because
there is no float bowl to flood or starve.

I have gathered most of the email updates I sent regarding the upgrade
into one file.  I'll send it to you if you wish.

Ray