Non-diy_efi, dyno help

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Mon Jun 21 12:35:48 GMT 1999

 Being there, want to do that but my wife wont let me ( I'm a well
know pyromaniac)

http://ghg.purdue.edu/

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8