Non-diy_efi, dyno help

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Mon Jun 21 13:05:34 GMT 1999

Previously, you (David Cooley) wrote:
> At 03:03 PM 6/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
>
> > did you know you can freeze a can of shaving cream (after shaking it) with
> >liquid nitrogen, cut the can awway and it will expand as it thaws..

 In the hillbilly haven I live in ( I moved in, then, found out about the locals)
the kids go nuts on haloween. the day after the town is littered with egg shells,
looks kinda like snow. They also burnt down a concrete bridge ( burnt throught
the asphalt, and into the stryofoam core, the whole road bed jut fell onto the
the concrete deck 3' below)

 I main group of egg tosers are from the surrounding farms, and they all park in
the baseball feild. After getting egged once too often in did the shaving foam
trick to all the cars in the feild.

 BTW 2 cans is overkill for a firefly ( suzuki swift) 8)

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8