4.3 TBI

chrishil chrishil at utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Mon Jun 21 14:34:47 GMT 1999

I would like to convert a stock eliminator carbed 4.3 V-6 to a TBI using the
stock throttle body and such that is dictated by the rules.  The engine makes
around 250 hp.  I assume since it is TBI, I can only use 2 injectors and off
the top of my head I would probably use two 50lb injectors.  I would like to
make the fuel map based on TPS% and rpm (Alpha-N).  What recommendations does
the list have for DFI computer and such.  Engine specs are

250 hp
Only 2 injectors (I think)
7500+ rpm
Open loop only

Am I forgetting anything?  Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,

Chris Hill