Archives

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 22 12:17:58 GMT 1999

At 07:47 PM 6/22/99 +1000, you wrote:

>Thank you,this is what I wanted to know BUT does the burner required
>depend on which ECM I want to play with ?
>I have seen plenty of burners advertised but have been too scared to
>part with the $ if it's not what I need

Not really... Get the Needhams PB10... $129.00 US it's an Internal ISA card
with an external ZIF socket... Supports up to 27C040 (4 Mega Bit) out of
the box and will do 80C51 and lots of other unusual devices with adapters
they have available.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!