vipers

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 22 14:22:51 GMT 1999

I'v enever seen a Viper autocross!

THAT would be cool!

You described it very well, almost like the mags did when they tested
the Viper out in their own lil autocross tests...

AWESOME, BRUTE, UNFORGIVING POWER!!

HOWEVER, I HAVE watched a ZR-1 go thru the twisties...

Looked like a ballet or somethin, VERY fine in the turns, good accel,
good decel, and was quiet as well!

Wonder if the Viper would look as sweet if ya turned the sound off, so
ya couldn't hear all the noise and ruckus it was makin from it's engine
and the tires and all....

Thanks again for the cool description about the Viper in the twisties...

Later!

Todd....