Mad Max

Jason_Leone at amat.com Jason_Leone at amat.com
Wed Jun 23 16:31:27 GMT 1999

<<The switch activated Blower on the Ford Cleveland  in the XB Falcon Coupe
that apperared in the Mad Max movie is a gimmick. The blower was an empty
case - carb inside.>>

Ha ha ha. I just watched that movie last night on the Sci Fi channel, here in
the States. Yeah, I always crack up when he does that whole blower engagement
act. Pretty funny stuff, but its perfect for the movie. I saw the movie in the
theater back in about '80 or '81, and it seemed pretty cool back then. Some 19
years later, the dubbed soundtrack...bad acting, and old technology was very
apparent. I still stayed up until 12:30 in the morning to watch it last night
though...one of those cult films that held my attention well.

BTW, thanks for sharing what the car was. I can tell you that 99% of us over
here in the US had no idea what the hell make and model it was.