GM Map sensor info.

Kevin Yachimec keviny at cybertech.ca
Thu Jun 24 20:59:19 GMT 1999

I'm building a waste gate controller using a GM Map sensor.  I found what I
beleive is a 2 bar map sensor but the sensor was damaged, so I want to buy a
new one from GM.  I can't read the part number and the parts guy wants
either a part number or the year and car that the sensor is from.

Here's what I can read off of the sensor:

886-xxxx-1xx

Is this 2 bar?

What car and year?

If anyone has a sensor response graph for a GM 2 bar Map and the pin out,
could you please e-mail it to me.  It would really help me out.

Thanks,

Kevin Yachimec
Cybertech Automation Inc.
Edmonton Alberta Canada