Injectors

justin w ivan und stnt jwi0939 at megahertz.njit.edu
Thu Jun 24 22:40:55 GMT 1999

I'm looking for a good source for injectors for a 4 cylinder 1.8L vw
engine. I am looking for approximately 300 hp  and need an injector that
will flow accordingly.  What are some good  sources for inexpensive
injectors (reconditioned ok).  I was thinking specifcally of Porsche 944
injectors. The computer is a VW  (Bosch) digifant injection system.
	Also I am looking for a Bosch (or other) fuel pump that will
support that amount of power too. Any suggestions would be greatly
aprreciated.