Batteries

Bill Edgeworth bedgew at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 30 17:34:16 GMT 1999

I am having trouble finding a memory back up battery to fit a european
made circuit board. I would apreciate if anyone could contact me off
list on where to get such a battery in north america.
The battery is a 3.6 volt 60 mAh with 3 solder pins. On the positive end
there is two pins 10mm apart the negative end has one pin and the
distance end to end of about 19mm the diameter is about 16mm. I know I
could make something else fit but would prefer not too.
I have looked in the Digikey and Newark catalogue and they do not have
such a battery.

Thanks,

Bill Edgeworth