Ford EEC-IV

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Mon Mar 1 07:11:16 GMT 1999

Maybe i am also after the same thing I pulled down a EEC-IV from a early
80's car i got from a swap meet
the IC8 which is supposed to be a 8763 eprom is not and has never been
soldered into the pcb. So i was wondering how the hell this ECU ever
worked.. Is the eprom on some eec-iv's stored in the cpu ???

or was the guy who selled it to me lying when he said "yeh is works
perfectly the car was running just before i stripped it..
The PCB has a clean protecting coating sprayed onto the pcb so i can't even
see how someone could desolder it and cover up there handy work ????

For anyone interested in AUSTRALIA is was suppored to be out of a XF falcon..

At 10:37 PM 28/2/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Can anyone send me a Bin file from a Ford ECC-IV, preferably early 90's
>vintage.
>
>Thanks  Tom S

Best Regards,

STUART BUNNING