Web Page Update

DC Smith dcsmith at bytes.net
Mon Mar 1 12:26:03 GMT 1999

Finally got a couple of days off..
 With my work schedule, and maintaining/building the fleet of vehicles I
have in my driveway, (yes, they all run) :) I haven't had much time for
email lately. Soooo.. yesterday I FINALLY got a chance to update my web
page a little. I hadn't made any changes since the fall of 1997, and it
was severely outdated, as far as my car goes. The main page is pretty
much the same, but http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral/mycar.htm
now has some pretty fair pictures of my turbo V-6 Buick motor. I took
the pictures last july while I was converting the car to the 86/7 Turbo
Regal setup. The parts, with the exception of the 3" downpipe and 36 lb
injectors, are all stock GM pieces. (this page is not for the modem
impaired) <smile>
 I have no dbouts this car would run high 11's in this cool air, since
it ran 12 teens in the 1/4 mile in 80 degree weather. The race track
opens here april 4th.. :) Keep in mind, I pieced this car together, one
bolt at a time.

 I also have a (rather large) picture someone sent me of the MAF
translator used to convert the MAF signal from a Delco LT-1 MAF to work
on the 7148 ECM in the 86/7 GN's and T's. This is at:

http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral/maftrans.htm

Check it out! (this page isn't linked anywhere)

 BTW, with my email address change, I keep getting 2 of all the list
posts. Could someone stop email from going to dcsmith at gnttype.org It's
been a few weeks since I unsubscribed that address.

 Thanks!

PS. If anything doesn't work, let me know, please.

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.13 at 112     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:dcsmith at bytes.net
mailto:dcsmith at gnttype.org
mailto:morepoweral at bytes.net