ALDL project

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Mon Mar 1 16:17:46 GMT 1999

Hey, Fredrick, hello again -

I'll have to xfer the data from my other computer - just have screen shots right now, will write the 'data save' maybe tonight.  Basically, lots of numbers - raw data; w/o the scaling factors applied, pretty meaningless.

Using Basic routines rather than assembly, seems fast enough.  Have to tweak the hardware a bit to do it this way, though.

TTYL - Barry