EFI for Propane

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Tue Mar 2 15:17:25 GMT 1999

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Raymond C Drouillard wrote:

> Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:15:41 -0500
> From: Raymond C Drouillard <cosmic.ray at juno.com>
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Re: EFI for Propane
>

> Very good point!  Even here in Michigan, it would be a good idea to get
> the documentation on the standards.  It makes good sense to build the
> system to safety standards that were developed from exerience.  Some
> experience is very costly...
>
> Ray

I'm in the middle of a move so it might be a while but I still have the
Ontario lpg inpectors training manual. If I find it soon, I'll scan it
and upload it ( I also did the installers course so manuals are around
for that as well)

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8