streetdyno software

Daniel Ciobota dciobota at hiwaay.net
Tue Mar 2 21:13:38 GMT 1999

Andy et al.,

I'm not sure if I posted on the list that I already verified the street
dyno to be within 10hp of my last professional chassis dyno runs, and
that was before a few additional minor mods.  So, yes, I consider it to
be pretty accurate for tuning.

 I ran the voltage divider wire through the stock firewall plug and
drilled for an rca connector in a hidden spot on my center console.  I
wouldn't recommend running any kind of recording equipment under the
hood; the heat would destroy it pretty quickly.

 I was planning to do more street dyno runs, but, alas, I sold the
mustang and purchased a vette.  I'm in the process of learning more
about aldl, so you folks out there talking about it have a very
attentive audience...  I saw the laptop interface, and as soon as I have
the time I'll do some data dumps.  Btw, my vette is an 89 (L98 tpi
motor), anyone have experience with those?

Daniel