Fuel Pressure Error Amp, PWM

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Mar 3 14:33:59 GMT 1999

As promised, I've uploaded the controller schematics for a feedback
circuit. This circuit, used in conjunction with a fuel pressure sensor
and the PWM controller, should complete a fuel pressure regulating
system.

Find in the 'incoming':

FPRERR.GIF  and   FPRERR.TXT

This circuit is an error amp/charge pump to control the PWM circuit.

I've tested it on the bench using simulated inputs and ouputs, so
it should work as a whole. Those that try this out, let me know how
it works. I'll be in the garage today finishing up intalling the EFI
harness and hopefully the throttle body. Seems I now have too much
time on my hands. (Anybody in SE PA looking for a good software guy?)

BobR.