Injector Driver

Clarence L.Snyder clare.snyder.on.ca at ibm.net
Sat Mar 6 22:53:27 GMT 1999

If my injectors are 14 ohm units, I should be able to drive them with a
simple saturated switch driver without any problem, should I not? I was
looking at the Cherries and National chips, but just a simple MosFet
should work ok in this case? 1 amp per injector at 14 volts. Is there
any advantage to complicating the system with more smarts than are
necessary?
This is a simple, bare bones, dumb-as-a-post analog injection system
with manual trim - so far only 4 components plus injector. This does not
include the trigger circuitry, which I hope tomake just as simple.