AquaMist pump (was: Re: Voltage controller)

Ord Millar ord at aei.ca
Sun Mar 7 02:40:13 GMT 1999

555 is a timer.  Pretty handy, with two resistors & a capacitor you can make
a pulsing output, and the frequency is pretty stable when supply voltage
changes.  It can also be used for a one-shot pulse, amoung other things.
Also comes in a dual version, 556.   You can find them in TI data books,
also Signetics, usually listed under "Special Function".  No one should be
without a few!