injector drivers Hey Carl S

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Mar 8 13:33:20 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: John Dammeyer <johnd at autoartisans.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, March 07, 1999 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: injector drivers

I, don't know what to tell ya about boats.  The load is so great all the
time.  Seems
to me a TB with vacuum secondaries would be the only way to go.  I did some
carb
work, many years ago and about went crazy trying to get the perfect
metering....
Maybe Carl could shed more light on this.
For boats might get by with MAP to RPM AE type table, best,
Bruce