TDI

Marco Cortecchia m.cortecchia at mail.asianet.it
Mon Mar 8 21:15:03 GMT 1999

At 08:29 PM 3/7/99 +0200, you wrote:
>I dont know the algorithm but I assume it is very complex. A german chip
>tuner- Kerscher uses a special adapter base for the chip and a double size
>EPROM and lets the ECU read the original file for a few ms that the
>checksum is checked. It then switches to the modified file.
>Hope this helps.
>Regards,
>John Andrianakis.

Hi ,
thank You for Your reply . We already use this board , but it can work only
with some ECU , some new ECU , after the first check ( as soon as the key
is turn on ) , made some more checking during engine work , so this board
can't work .

We would like develope a Crack system to recalculate the Checked values
after tuning , it's the only correct way to work with this new ECU . If We
can't find more informations We will disasemble the code inside the chip ,
and We will try understand the algoritm . In this way We can add a PlugIn
to our SoftWare system ( You can see it at www.3wad.com/efi/ ) .

Thank You again
MARCO CORTECCHIA ( SoftWare developer )
Via Bellini 70/A