throttle before or after turbo

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Tue Mar 9 01:52:45 GMT 1999

This won't work.  A MAP sensor works as an EFI input because that is what
the engine sees.  If you put a turbo in between, the MAP no longer tells the
EFI what the engine sees.  Maybe a MAP and throttle angle combo would
indicate air flow but why reinvent the wheel, use a 2 bar MAP.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>