Wiring harness for late model GM trucks

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Mar 10 14:58:06 GMT 1999

Eugene,
	I would like to look at that harness add! I bought a
harness at Carlisle that sounds like it might be the same.
It was sold by a tool dealer that had at least 100 of them.
On Thursday they were $50, I bought it on Sat for $25. It is
a Chassis wiring harness, not an Engine harness. I haven't
used it yet, but was planning to use it in a street rod. It
has a GM fuseblock with the 1980's style spade fuses, not
the minature 1990's style spade fuse. It has a lot of
cabling and plugs attached, but I haven't even opened it out
yet.

		Ken