Holley 4D1

Eidson, Mark mark.eidson at intel.com
Wed Mar 10 15:33:40 GMT 1999

Frederic,
Thanks, this solved the problem.  me

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederic Breitwieser
[mailto:frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 1999 6:59 AM
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: Holley 4D1

> I have a 700CFM 4Di on a 70 Mustang and it passes emmisions with no
> problems.  Has anyone figured out all the fields in the download file?
BTW,
> the eev21 software won't run, on my Thinkpad 600.  It gives a divide error
> even when run from DOS. Any ideas?  me

Let me guess, PCDOS 6 or 7, right?  The solution is to load
"setver.exe" and add the Holley executable to the "setver
list" and force the version number of DOS as 5.0.  This
makes the issue go away.  You'll find that on a lot of
application specific DOS software with the Thinkpads...

You remember how to use setver, right? <grin>

--
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

http://www.xephic.dynip.com
1993 Superchaged Lincoln Continental
1989 500cid Turbocharged HWMMV
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab (soon to be twin turbo 440)
2000 Buick GTP (twin turbo V6)