updated EEC page

cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 10 18:00:11 GMT 1999

I've made some corrections and additions

	http://www.austin.cc.tx.us./ESA/tc_eec.htm

among them:

  * I mistakenly credited Bill Lewis' page to Bill Lawrance.

  * Bill Lawrance is supposed to give me the URL to his disassembler
(it's on the efi-332 page ??)

Below is the "lead-in" to the page:

"It's all here!  Schematics and other goodies on the Wizard's site; Greg
P. and Dave's ftp sites have documents, pictures and other goodies;
Jason has built a nice software trace utility; Bill has written a
disassembler; Greg L. sells a data collection unit; Kevin has provided
schematics for an adaptor module -- all you have to do is change the data
and burn an EPROM; Andy provides the schematics for an EEC reader and
also sells the PCB for it; Eric sells a complete adaptor that allows
reading and modifying the EEC code; and APE sells a complete replacement
computer/data collector/analyzer for the EEC."

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>