Dangerous injection ideas...

Jeffrey T. Birt ditto at ipa.net
Thu Mar 11 01:32:03 GMT 1999

You can use the acetylene regulator with propane.  They are chemmically
compatable as far as the gases are concerned.  I would not reccomend trying
to modify such a unit and use it in an application where it could get oily
or greasy.  The regulator and oil\grease don't mix.  I work for a welding
equipment supply\service company and have heard of several horrer stories
from our apparatus repair people.

Jeff Birt