New... Where's the FAQ?

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Thu Mar 11 20:06:45 GMT 1999

Glen, the best place to start is the DIY_EFI WWW page
efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

You can search the archives for information that interests you, or
browse some of the projets.  Also, click on OEM info, then GM, then
Ludis' home page and you can find out which ECM you have.  Search for
that part number in the archives and you might turn up some interesting
info.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet