[Fwd: [J] MUST READ! GREATEST FLAME ON EARTH!]

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Mar 11 21:57:38 GMT 1999

Thanks .......my stomack hurts......that was a good one.
poor guys.........
All people do need and should have a certain amount of respect as a human
beeing , despite their tecnical knowledge.
I am very pleased with the attitude in DIY_EFI.
All lurkers please ask ,people learn a lot from trying to explain
something....
Espen Hilde