Fuel managment system

Jason_Leone at amat.com Jason_Leone at amat.com
Thu Mar 11 23:51:54 GMT 1999

<<<I own a '82 280ZXT that I am in the process of adding more horsepower to,
my goal is about 300hp - 350hp at the flywheel. I am thinking about putting in
a programmable fuel management system, with larger injectors. I am
wondering have you had any experience with these types of systems, and if so
would
you recommend any particular brand name. I would appriciate any information you
have on these systems because they are very expensive, and I only plan on
doing it one time.>>>

You're in luck. Contact Vic Sias. He owns and races various Z cars. He's an
authorized Electromotive dealer, and a talented tuner as well. His 280Z SCCA
Solo II race car (Street Prepared B), won the SCCA Solo II National Championship
in '96 (or '97, I can't remember). He built, drove, and tuned the car. It uses
an Electromotive TEC II engine management/ignition system. Vic drives and owns Z
cars w/ TEC IIs installed...everyday. Daily drivers. He knows how to get your
300hp out of it, w/ the TEC II...naturally aspirated. A old turbo Z will really
get some power. You'd really be surprised how cost effective the TEC II set-up
is.

Call 408-980-1691, and ask for Vic. Or, e-mail him at SiasTuning at netscape.net
Vic is located in the Bay Area, and has a chassis load-type dyno to aid his
tuning. He'll hop on a plane to tune your car, if the price is right.

Jason
'93 SLC