Off Panhard bar

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Fri Mar 12 02:31:47 GMT 1999

Several options.  Triangulated 4 link (my preference), Jacobs ladder (Z
linkage with pivot in middle), the new Mustang Cobra ot Vette IRS, and a
DeDion linkage. The old standard parallel leaf rears will also work well
under certain advese conditions. I've seen them win/work when nothing
else was hooking up.

You need a book - several available - and you need to decide what your
objectives are.  I've been Offroad, drags, sand drags, Hill climbs, a
little dirt track roundy round and now a little sports car cornering and
they are all different.   Tom S