Bosch Fuel Pump

Kurek, Larry lkurek at anl.gov
Fri Mar 12 20:35:47 GMT 1999

Well, if it is an external pump with threaded inlet and outlets, high
pressure it is probably the pump I have been looking high and low for. The 9
in the part number refers to a domestic Bosch application. The pump I had
(leaks like a sieve now due to MTBE eating the internal O-rings) was made by
Bosch for Accel (actually, for DFI before they were bought by Accel).

TTYL!

Larry