exhaust system idea

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Sun Mar 14 06:20:15 GMT 1999

OK legal issues, I didn't think about that part.....uhm, how about only a
parial bypass then.  What I mean is that the pipe with the butterfly
valve would protrude deep into the muffler such that most of the baffling
would be bypassed but not all of it.  Does this make sense?  Guess I need
to know what the noise limits are for my area and go from there.  Need
to add a decibal meter to my wish list.

thanks to all who replied,
later
jw