4 cyl big block!

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 17:27:18 GMT 1999

Where can you buy this stuff used?
It seems Mercriuser has all kinds of hybrids that are loosely based
on the automotive market...I was at a Good Guys type rod meet
20 years ago, and saw a bowtie trailer with all kinds of
"engines to be" in it...  There was BBC V6, which was a
454 with the front two cylinders chopped off.
It was a 340 CID V6 with huge ports..  I wonder if it
made the boat markets...  ANy boat boneyards in the midwest?
A thumpin mountain motored 4cyl would be great for an
MG Midget project I got sittin in the garage..
THX
Mike V
SMOOTH? "We don't need no stinkin smooth"