Fuel tuning...

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 14 19:45:30 GMT 1999

At 02:14 PM 3/14/99 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

Well,
Looked at the plugs... they were bone white like they should be...
Took off to get the car up to operating temp and made a long 50-100 blast
up the freeway.  Killed the ign and coasted to the offramp (goes right to a
gas station at the end) coasted under the canopy and pulled the #1 plug...
 Looks very bone white with tiny brown/black fine speckles all down it...
there is a faint brownish/black ring right at the end of the insulator
where it ends and the center electrode comes out.
Anything special I should be looking for?
Thanks ,
Dave

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.