exhaust system idea

xwiredtva@msn.com xwiredtva at email.msn.com
Mon Mar 15 03:07:07 GMT 1999

DG Performance makes this type of muffler for 2 stroke Motocross bikes. If
you call and ask for a brochure or visit your local motorcycle shop they may
have the cutaway. Uses a spring and a metal valve mounted into the middle of
the muffler. As rpm's increase it pushes the metal disc back opening up the
muffler to a wider chamber were the exhaust can easily go around. I'm sure
it can be done for your applications and improved somewhat. I ran it when I
raced and it gave better low end but the top end was still the same.