More stuff on swapping a 4L60e for a 4L80e

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Tue Mar 16 14:26:29 GMT 1999

Tranny computers do real time slip analysis to control the shift firmness.
It shouldn't be too bad but not as simple as just power the solenoids.  You
could burn it up by partially engaging two gears and driving that way for a
while.  I think you would feel it, though.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>